Saturday, July 5, 2014

Continuing

I know my 30 Challenge for doing something creative each day ended, but that has not stopped me.  Actually, I look forward to creating everyday now.  It's my therapy, my sanity, my "keeping-my-mind-off-things"....

I left off on the previous blog entry with my generic calendars for March.  As of today, I have finished April - December!  Three sets of each month.  Whooooo!!!!   Now I have completed 5 out of 9 calendars and it's early July!  I haven't been this far ahead in a long time!

I'm just going to post three months on this post.

Here is my April, May and June.




All three were made with some really old Close To My Heart paper.  This project helped to de-stash some of my inventory. 

May has a flower theme for Mother's Day and June, I tried to stay simple for a Father's Day theme. 

Hope you enjoy my calendars.  I am so happy to only have four sets left to make.

Have a creative day!
Mel

Materials for April:
White cardstock - unknown
Tulip and Sorbet cardstock, Key to My Heart paper, Juniper ribbon - CTMH
Peacock Feathers Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
C1405 In the Month of April - CTMH
Silver and Baby silver rhinestones - Want2Scrap
Classic Rectangle Nesties - Spellbinder
Glue Dots - 3M

Materials for May:
White cardstock - unknown
Reverse Wonky Rectangles Nesties - Spellbinders
Chocolate Distressing Ink - CTMH
Chocolate and Baby Pink cardstock, Topstitch paper, Chocolate ribbon - CTMH
Rhinestone brads - Oriental Trading
Bitty Blossoms - Bazzill
Velvet Flowers - unknown
Jumbo Silver Swirl - Want 2 Scrap
C1415 In the Month of May - CTMH
Glue Dots - 3M

Materials for June:
White cardstock - unknown
Large Labels Nesties - Spellbinders
Black Distressing Ink, Black and Desert Sand cardstock, Sarsaparilla paper, Hemp - CTMH
C1416 In the Month of June - CTMH
Black Brads - Oriental Trading
Natural hemp  and foam dots - unknown

No comments: