Sunday, July 6, 2014

Oh my! Christmas in July!

I'm going to jump around the "calendar" for this post.  I will be posting my December pages for the generic calendars I have made.

I know it's hard to put yourself in the Christmas frame of mind with temps in the 90's here and just last night was watching 4th of July fireworks in the front yard! 

I am submitting my December/Christmas themed pages for the Christmas in July challenge at Your Scrapbook Place blog challenge.  There will be four winners for this challenge and all prizes are donated by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Click on the link to check out her work!

Here are my December pages:




Tried to combine rustic/vintage with a little bling.  I'm happy with the results!

Good luck to all the participants of the challenge and thanks to Decosse's Dynamite Doodles for being a gracious sponsor!

Have a creative day!
Mel

Materials used:
White cardstock - unknown
Labels 4 Nesties - Spellbinders
D1313 December Word Puzzle and B1077 Night Before Christmas - CTMH
Frayed Burlap Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Snow Village Kre8v-kit - Pink Paislee
Poinsettias - Mistletoe - CTMH
Fancy Brackets White Pearl and Cranberry Pearls - Want 2 Scrap
Maroon and Green cardstock - Bazzill
Brown Sugar glitter tape - American Crafts
Holly leaves - Bazzill
Handmade Pointsettia - unknown
Glue Dots - 3M


4 comments:

Linda W. said...

Oh I love the peek into your calendars and the Christmas themed ones are just gorgeous!

Pat said...

Gorgeous Christmas pages, Mel! Inspires me to get going on my own calendars for the holidays!

Diane said...

beautiful!!! You've made me want to get started on my Christmas layouts & cards

Just Me said...

Love your calendar pages. So pretty. Thanks for joining the Christmas in July challenge at YSBP