Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Calendars, calendars, calendars.

I'm pretty sure ya'll are tired of my calendars. I really enjoyed making them this year.  I guess I was looking at them of more of "therapy" than something "I had" to do. 

This set was so much fun to make.  It used minimal paper and lots of different embellies.  Plus, I used some older paper!  That's always a plus. 

These sets are also two pages each just like the others.  This is my last set of two.  I made 9 12-month calendars.  That is 216 6x6 pages.  That's the most I have ever made!

So here we go.  I'm going to do two months in each post.

January:



 
 
 
and February:
 

I just took pics of the first pages on this set.  All the months are designed the same - background paper with three coordinating paper strips and embellies around the side of the month. 

I used up some old embellies that I've had for ages.  I decided to make January a winter theme instead of New Year's and the traditional Valentine's Day for February.  Thanks Linda Weber for the wonderful, handmade crochet flowers.  They are my fave!

Tomorrow will be March and April.

Have a creative day!
Mel

Materials for January:
White cardstock, snowflake die cuts - unknown
White textured cardstock - Paper Studio
Winter Wishes paper - Echo Park
Poolside Paperie - Making Memories
Winter Felt - La Petites
Light Blue rhinestones - Want2Scrap
Black Soot Tim Holtz Distress ink - Ranger
C1215 Throughout the Year - CTMH
Glue Dots - 3M

Materials for February:
White cardstock, Kiss the Girl tag, Acrylic Heart - unknown
Black textured cardstock - Paper Studio
Labels 8 Nesties - Spellbinders
Pretty in Pink paper - Glitz
Je t'Adore - Making Memories
Baby Girl hearts - Heidi Grace Designs
Cupid, Sweet Nothings - Jolees
Conversation Heart brads - Queen & Co.
That's Amore paper - CTMH
Black Soot Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Crochet flowers - Linda Weber
C1215 Throughout the Year - CTMH
Glue Dots - 3M


No comments: