Friday, July 25, 2014

Saying goodbye....

to my calendar project!  It is done and complete and a weight lifted off my shoulders!

Here is my November:


Very muted and understated.  Turned out well!

And, December:
 
 
 
This turned out well also - not blingy and showy. 
 
Well, that's it for the calendars.  I'm sure you are tired of seeing of them.  I had a lot of fun making all of them.  This was my BIG project for the upcoming holidays.  Now it's cards.  Those are little more tricky for me.
 
Hope this has given you some ideas to use up some of your stash!
 
Have a creative day!
Mel
 
Materials for November:
White cardstock, enamel dots - unknown
C1215 Throughout the Year - CTMH
Reverse Wonky Rectangles Nesties - Spellbinder
Colonial White, Sunset and Chocolate cardstock - CTMH
Vintage Photo Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Harvest Delight paper - Recollections
Fall Harvest - La Petites
Fall Design Shop - Making Memories
Autumn - Jolees
 
 
Materials for December:
White cardstock, red rhinestones, patterned paper, die cuts - unknown
C1215 Throughout the Year - CTMH
Labels 4 Nesties - Spellbinder
Festive Berries Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
White textured cardstock - Paper Studio
White sequins - Tree House Studio
Tulip cardstock - CTMH
Holly - Jolees
Holly - Bazzill
Candy Cane - Paper Bliss

No comments: