Monday, June 30, 2014

30 Days of Creativity - Day 30 - June 30 : A remake and thoughts

A continuing journey of daily creativity....

As the thirty days draws to a close, I started to reflect on the month.  I've learned a few things.  1)  Even though I may not have a finished project everyday, I am creative everyday.  2)  When I am depressed, creativity takes my mind off things.  It gives me a little break.  A break I most definitely need.  3) Being more organized and having an objective is very relaxing and takes stress away from creating.  4) I love sharing what I make.  5) I love seeing what everyone else is up to.  I love the diversity. 

I am going to say that my 30 Day challenge was a success.  I managed to do 31 cards, two complete 2-page a month calendars and started on three two-page a month calendars (Jan - Mar.)  I am quite pleased even though I had a few setbacks.  It took me less time to get out of my funk this time, thanks to this challenge. 

For my last day, I decided to remake the New Years calendar pages that I made a few days ago.  That's the one I was just not feeling.  So I used the scraps from the winter themed pages and made a new set.  I'm going to keep the New Year's set.  I may end up using them for something else.

Here is the original:


And here is the remake:


Now they all match. 

Do you ever finish something and are just not pleased with it and tweek or re-do it?

I enjoyed the journey and thanks for taking it with me.  I will not give up this challenge.  I will continue to be creative daily and so should you.

Mel



No comments: