Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fall ya'll

And here are my fall months - October and November.  Well, here in southern Louisiana those are our fall months.  The leaves change color and everything!

Here they are:



I think I went a little overboard on the Halloween page!  What's done is done!  November's pages are one of my faves because I love the fall colors and leaves.  Don't know what it is with leaves?!?!?

That completes my generic calendar series.  Next post will start out with my throwback set of calendars.  After that, one set of two left then I can put calendars (my ginormous project) out of my mind!

Have a creative day!
Mel

Materials used for October:
White cardstock - unknown
Labels 8 Nesties - Spellbinders
Orange Peel, Yellow and Silver Stickles - Ranger
Black Distressing Ink - CTMH
Black textured cardstock - Paper Studio
D1311 October Word Puzzle - CTMH
Hallowhimsy paper - Imaginisce
Black Rhinestones - Want 2 Scrap
Web, bats and spider - Bazzill
Bat diecuts - unknown
Silver glitter tape - American Crafts
Halloween Images - Crafty Secrets
Glitter Spiders - Oriental Trading
Glue Dots - 3M

Materials used for November:
White cardstock - unknown
Reverse Wonky Rectangles Nesties - Spellbinders
Chocolate Distressing Ink, Olivia paper, Chocolate/Barn Red/Sunset cardstock - CTMH
Burlap Ribbon - Paper Studio
Chestnut glitter tape - American Crafts
Leaves and Pumpkins - Bazzill
Brown Swirls - Want 2 Scrap
D1312 November Word Puzzle - CTMH
Glue Dots - 3M

1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, totally love that pumpkin you put on there, that's awesome!! Cheers, Holley