Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer months....

We have had some unusually cooler air and drier air the last couple of days.  That can only mean the heat will be extreme in the near future.  But I am enjoying it while it's here!

Speaking of hot weather, here are the really summer months for my generic calendar set. 

July, August and September are up next.  July's pages are attempt #2 at the month.  The first set I did, I just hated and tore them up!  I get so frustrated sometimes!  Love the way this attempt turned out.  In August's pages, I used the DIY enamel dots I made at the beginning of June.  Came together perfectly!

Here they are:






I had wanted to create a pennant banner for one of the months and it looks perfect with August!  It was a little tricky.  And, it was my first time using my Copics in a while.  I had to print out two sheets of images because of my shaking hands. 

Next post will be October and November.  On to make a Throwback calendar.  It will look like a calendar I made a few years ago.  Should be easy enough.

Have a creative day!
Mel

Materials used for July:
White cardstock - unknown
Labels 4 Nesties - Spellbinders
Black Distressing Ink, Cranberry/Pacifica/White Daisy cardstock, Fanfare paper - CTMH
C1417 In the Month of July - CTMH
Xmas Red Stickles - Ranger
Red and clear rhinestones, Fancy Brackets in clear - Want2Scrap
Rouge glitter tape - American Crafts
Glue Dots - 3M

Materials used for August:
White cardstock - unknown
Curved Rectangles Nesties - Spellbinders
C1416 In the Month of June, C1417 In the Month of July, C1418 In the Month of August - CTMH
Copics - B23,B32,E00,E02,E04,E07,E23,E25,G21,G24,R02,YR04
Sky and Evergreen glitter tape - American Crafts
Enamel Dots - unknown brand (made by me!)
Hemp cord - Elements
Blue and Green cardstock - Bazzill
Magnolia paper - My Mind's Eye
Buttons - unknown
Glue Dots - 3M
Emma in Her Cool Cap digi image - Fred She Said

Materials used for September:
White cardstock - unknown
Labels 25 Nesties - Spellbinders
D1310 September Word Puzzle and C1418 In the Month of August - CTMH
Black Soot Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Typeset paper, Black/Juniper/Bamboo cardstock, Typeset Compliments fabric Stickers - CTMH
Black Swirl and Black rhinestones - Want2Scrap
Glue Dots - 3M

No comments: