Sunday, July 27, 2014

Just takes a few minutes

What do you do when you don't have a lot of time to create?  Maybe you just want to sit down and take a 5 minute breather with your crafty stuff?  This is what I do

My parents cooked a big lunch and we had some family and close friends come by to share it with us.  It was a nice time with the kids acting good and playing nicely and the adults talking at the dinner table.  

After the family leaves, it's time for cleanup.   After that, I'm exhausted.  But I came in my room and sat at my craft desk.  I really didn't want to start anything new.   So I straightened up a few things.   I looked over at my scraps box and decided to stamp out a few sentiments.   So that's what I did.   Didn't take any time at all but I felt like I accomplished something.  

I normally put them in some little baggies and label them as to what stamp set they came from and what color ink I used.   My memory isn't as good as it used to be.   But I decided that I would store them a little different now to be able to see them better.   I got some trading card pages and put one color for each page.   Then separated the sayings and labeled them on the back

Then I put them in my handy - dandy binder. 

So you see you don't need oodles of time to get things accomplished.   A little something here and there adds up before you know it

Go do something creative!
Mel

Here's what I was talking about:

No comments: