Tuesday, June 17, 2014

30 Days of Creativity - Day 17 - June 17 - September calendar pages

A continuing journey of daily creativity....

Finished up the September pages today.  Even pulled and started cutting for October.  Not really sure if I'm going to have enough time tomorrow to finish them with my doctor's appointment getting in the way.  I really want to stop and work on a couple of blog challenges, but I'm in a particular mindset, right now, with the calendars and I don't want to mess with the mojo I've got going. 

Here are the September pages:



Here are a few more ways from 40 Ways to Stay Creative (makeuseof.com):

10.  Break your routine
11.  Be around creative people
12.  Spy on the competition

As I was working on this post, I was thinking that I really need to get back into my routine.  My routine used to be:  get up at a certain time, coffee/breakfast/look at blogs, check bank account, etc.  With my meds, it's hard to get into a routine because I'm either not feeling well or didn't sleep the night before.  I thought that, maybe, being in a routine should help free up time to be creative.  Not sure on that one.  I love looking at everyone's creations, especially my papercrafting group.  I guess that would take care of 11 and 12.

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer weather.  I do miss the winter.  Summer here, (south Louisiana) is brutal and it's not even July or August yet!

Have a creative day!
Mel

Materials used for September:
8x8 Place in Time paper pad - Graphic 45
White cardstock - unknown
Black textured cardstock - Paper Studio
Labels 25 Nesties - Spellbinder
Frayed Burlap, Fired Brick Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Black and red pearls - Want2Scrap
Buttons, twine - unknown
Glue Dots - 3M
Rouge, Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls - Ranger

No comments: