Tuesday, June 3, 2014

30 Days of Creativity - Day 3 - June 3rd - Graphic 45 Place in Time Calendar - January

A continuing journey of daily creativity.....

Today's creativity is January pages for a calendar made with Graphic 45's A Place in Time collection.  I have to admit that I am a Graphic 45-aholic.  I loooooove their style!!!

I've made two complete January pages for two calendars, 4 pages.  In total it took me about 2 2.5 hours to complete.  Most of the supplies used came from the 8x8 A Place in Time paper pad.  The finished page size is 6x6.


Products used:
8x8 Place in Time paper pad - Graphic 45
Black textured cardstock - Paper Studio
White snowflake die cuts - unknown
Glue dots - 3M
Stardust Glitz - CTMH
Baby Blue, Ocean Blue, Royal Blue Liquid Pearls - Ranger
White cardstock - unknown
White pearls - Want2Scrap
1 1/4" square punch - EK Success
Salty Ocean, Frayed Burlap Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Curved Rectangles Nestibilities - Spellbinder

All of the projects I am working on, I am trying to use existing materials that I have in inventory.

My objective that I am working on is to have some items to sell at a fall Farmer's Market. 

I've already pulled my items for February's calendar and that is my project for Wednesday.

I hope you enjoy my project for today.  No big tips or tricks for this project.  Oh wait, I do have a tip.  Be sure you measure everything.  I had to print out my little monthly calendar twice because I didn't measure first. 

Hope you check back tomorrow and have a creative day.
Mel

No comments: