Thursday, June 12, 2014

30 Days of Creativity - Day 6-7 - June 6-7 - March & April Place in Time Calendar

A continuing journey of daily creativity.....

Well, I did well on the first 5 days of this challenge, then I started feeling ill.  A virus hit my house and sent me to bed.  I did manage to either sit at my craft table for a little bit or did things from my bed.  I started feeling guilty about not getting a finished product but I've learned that I need to listen to my body. 

Here and there I sorted thru a stash box, separated some cards to be donated to Operation Write Home, and sketched out some ideas.  So those days weren't a total bust.

On these two days, I finished up my March pages and pulled materials for April for the Place in Time calendar that I am working on to complete.    Really love the colors that Graphic 45 used for this month - green and purple.  Lovely!!!



Materials used:
8x8 Place in Time paper pad - Graphic 45
White cardstock - unknown
Labels 25 Nestibilities - Spellbinders
Green cardstock - Bazzill
Orchid, Avocado Liquid Pearls - Ranger
Frayed Burlap, Pine Needle Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Pearl brads - unknown
Purple flowers - Petaloo
Green mesh - unknown
Sage Green Pearls - Want2Scrap
Glue dots - 3M

I don't know how I am going to part with these calendars because I am loving the way they are ending up!

Thanks for checking in and stay tuned for more!

Have a creative day!
Mel

No comments: