Tuesday, June 3, 2014

30 Days of Creativity - Day 2 - June 2

I was on the road most of the day yesterday (June 2) and was just too tired to get to my scrap desk.  
 
So, I got out my cell phone, my trusty notebook and my comfy blanket.   I looked at my Pintrest pics and sketched out a layout or two for the calendars I am making while I'm relaxing in bed.  This saves me time when I actually sit down to make them as I already have the layout planned.  Time saver!!

I sometimes feel so guilty because I don't have the energy to do anything.  But I've come to the realization that I need to listen to my body.   Then my husband gently tells me that I need to listen to my brain and heart too.  Just try to do a little something each day just for me.  So I took his advice.  That's why I wanted to do this challenge.  It may not be momentous or great tips every day, but it's therapeutic for me.  
 
Just noticed my phone has an anti shake option!!  Here is the pic of one of the layout sketches. It has notes and where I got the inspiration from to give them credit. 


Hope you stay tuned to my little journey.   

Have a creative day!
Mel

.  

No comments: