Friday, June 13, 2014

30 Days of Creativity - Day 13 - June 13 - A lot got done today!

A continuing journey of daily creativity....

Thanks Mother Nature for having horrible thunderstorms most of the day!  This got me in the mood to create!!!  My doggie by my feet and my handy-dandy trimmer, and I'm off!

I completed May's Place in Time Calendar pages, started June's and made a simple graduation card.  I can't believe I did that all in one day!!

Here's the May pages:




Materials used:
8x8 Place in Time paper pad - Graphic 45
White cardstock - unknown
Black Textured cardstock - Paper Studio
Orchid, Lavender Liquid Pearls - Ranger
Frayed Burlap, Dusty Concord Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Pearl Brads - unknown
Handmade crochet flowers - Linda Weber
butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
Lavender Pearls - Want 2 Scrap
Reverse Wonky Rectangles Nesties - Spellbinder
Glue Dots - 3M

And here is the graduation card for a family member.  Her school colors are gray, black and maroon.



Here are a few more of the 40 Ways to Stay Creative (makeuseof.com):

7.  Learn a new skill.
8.  Read books.
9.  Use Sticky notes.

I like to read history books.  I know, not very creative but I'm a history geek!  And as far as sticky notes go, they are stuck everywhere in my notebook and my computer screen.

How many of these do you do?

Hope you have a creative day!
Mel


No comments: