Sunday, August 10, 2014

Organizing digi stamps

I don't know if you have started working with digi stamps or not, but I love them!  You pay one small price, download it and can use it over and over and over and over......  You can size it small or big, add another digi to it to make a scene.  The possibilities are almost endless. 

I have a pretty good amount of digi stamps from different sources.  I keep them on a thumb drive separated into folders by website.  I have to go thru every folder to see what I have when I need an image.  I thought that there has to be something better. 

This is what I came up with.  It works great for me.   I opened up a Word document and imported all of the digis from one folder.  I then resized them to fit 3 or 4 wide on a 8.5x11 sheet of paper.  I titled each set by website.  I then printed them and put them in plastic sheets and into a three-ring binder. 


 

I keep the binder next to my desk where I craft so that it can always be handy.  My next step is to put tabs, but that will be later.

Hope this helps you organize your stash and help to be a little more creative!

Have a creative day!
Mel

No comments: