Monday, August 4, 2014

More Vintage Christmas cards

Can you tell that I love to work with vintage images/paper?  Here is the other half of the vintage set of Christmas cards I made. 

If you like the image, check out Squigglefly.com.  The image is called A JOYFUL CHRISTMAS PAPERS BY INGER HARDING.  This set also includes some beautiful background paper you can print to use that coordinates perfectly with the images.  I chose to use my own patterned paper, as I am trying to destash!

Here they are:



Not too much embellishment.  Just some leaves and a couple of rhinestones with some crochet ribbon.  I used up some old CTMH paper and other embellishments.

More Christmas cards tomorrow!

Have a creative day!
Mel

Materials used:
Chocolate & Colonial White cardstock, Mistletoe paper, Colonial White crochet ribbon  - CTMH
Twine - Elements
Red brads, white cardstock - unknown
Red brad assortment - Paper Studio
Vintage Photo Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Rhinestones - Want2Scrap
Leaves - Prima
Snow Village paper - Pink Paislee
Crochet flower - Linda Weber
D1283 Say it In Style - CTMH

No comments: