Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ever had one of those days?

Ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go right for you?  
I needed to work on a DT project today.  To start out with, I was just not able to focus on anything.   That should have threw up a big ole red flag.   So, I started coloring.  Even bigger mistake.   Everything looked horrible.  I even tried to focus somewhere else by watching a little TV and then go back at it.   WRONG!!!
Finally I took a cop out because I was getting really frustrated.   I outlined the animal instead of full color.   But I actually likes the way it turned out. 
I guess the moral of the story is to never give up, no matter how many times you have to start over.  
The pic of my chaos is below.  I ended up using the very first image at the top.  I worked from the bottom up. 
Have a creative day!
Mel

No comments: