Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Christmas Santa

It's early August and Christmas will be here before you know it!  I know, no one wants to hear that but you can't hide from it.

I am determined to have all of my holiday/Christmas projects/gifts done by November.  I think I am on track for my goal! 

Here are more Christmas cards.  These are "vintagy" too!


I think the burlap and twill accents make it!  The Santa images are heat embossed with gold powder, as is the "Christmas" sentiment.  The maroon cardstock is dry embossed with a Chevron folder.  These colors look great on the kraft card bases and the pearls complete the look!

I used up some very old patterned paper from my stash!  BONUS!

Taking a break from Christmas tomorrow and will show some cards I sent to Operation Write Home.

Have a creative day!
Mel

Materials used:
Kraft card & envelopes, Burlap ribbon, chevron embossing folder - Paper Studio
Maroon & Green cardstock - Bazzill
Colonial White cardstock - CTMH
Vintage postcard & Diamond paper, Twill - unknown
Versamark - Tsukineko
B1077 Night Before Christmas & D1243 Peace On Earth - CTMH
Gold embossing powder, Aged Mahogany Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Cranberry pearls - Want 2 Scrap

No comments: