Thursday, November 14, 2013

Vintage Halloween

Oh Halloween has come and gone by now.  Maybe you have some leftover candy that you are squirreling away for later?  Since I'm running behind on posting, I'm going to post some Halloween cards I made for a swap.

I'm all about vintage.  Looooove it!  I just had to use these cutie patootie vintage images on my cards.






I hope that my swap partner enjoys them!  That's the problem I have in joining swap.  I always wonder if my partner likes them. 

Materials used:  Halloween images by Crafty Secrets; Purple Bling CS by Bazzill; Metallic Orange cs by DCWV; Raven lace by SU!; Flowers - Sweetheart Collection by Prima; Spider brads by Oriental Trading; Spook Alley bat stickers by Making Memories; Hallowhimsy paper by Imaginisce; Green Rhinestones by ZVA; spider by Bazzill; Say it with Crystals by Prima

Check back tomorrow for some Thanksgiving cards!

Thanks for stopping by and see ya next time!  Be creative!
Mel

No comments: