Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Can't believe it!


I can't believe I have not posted anything here since June 23!  That will not do! 

I have not been in the craftiest of moods lately.  Well, that has changed and I have created a few things to get my crafty mo jo going.

I made this for Father's Day for my father-in-law and didn't post it.  I love the way it turned out!  Love the color palette! No coloring, just stamping.

Materials used:  Artistic Collage - Tim Holtz Collection by Stampers Anonymous; C1416 In the Month of June by CTMH; Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Pumice Stone - Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger; Silver nailheads metal stickers by Mark Richards; background patterned paper - unknown. 

I will be making another post tomorrow to try and catch up to current day.

Thanks for stopping by and see ya next time!  Be creative!
Mel

No comments: