Friday, December 2, 2011

September - 6"x6" calendars



September is one of my favorite months. It is just a tad bit cooler here in Louisiana; football is starting; fall is in there air; and the holidays will soon be here.

Here are my September pages. I had to use Olivia paper, as it is my favorite from CTMH. It has all the nice fall color pallette - browns, oranges, greens and reds. Beautiful!

I even brought out some old dies to make the leaves and some old ribbon I bought after Thanksgiving for .50 a couple of years ago. Way to use up some stash!

Here's what I used: Olivia paper and Barn Red/Sunset/New Englang Ivy cardstock by CTMH, Brown cardstock by Bazzill, chocolate distressing ink by CTMH, Lattice border punch by Martha Stewart, Leaf dies (two different kinds) by Quickutz, Sidekick, Tarnished Brass and Antique Bronze Distress Stickles by Ranger, Harvest ribbon Celebrate It by Michaels, Versamark, Pearlustre Emerald embossing powder by Stampendous, Pearls by Kaiser Craft, Pearls by Queen and Co, Chocolate/Barn Red/Sunset/New England Ivy Exclusive Inks by CTMH and D1310 September Word Puzzle/C1463 Harvest Happiness/D1312 November Word Puzzle My Acrylix stamp sets from CTMH.

I loved the way this turned out and I hope you do too!

October will be posted tomorrow so check back!

Thanks for stopping by!

Mel

No comments: