Wednesday, December 14, 2011

November - 6"x6" calendar pages





I got so busy with making Christmas items, I forgot to post the last two pages. So, here is November's page.

I saw this paper and instantly thought of Thanksgiving. It reminded me of Thanksgiving dinner - well the colors of Thanksgiving dinner!

Here is what I used: New England Ivy/Barn Red cardstock by CTMH, Spicy Circles/Harvest Blooms Shabby Princess paper by Bo Bunny Press, Orange cardstock by DCWV, Nature's Treasure paper by CTMH, Versamark, Moss Adirondack Embossing powder by Ranger, Copper Stickles, Cocoa/Chocolate Exclusive Inks by CTMH, C1419 Harvest Home/D1110 Give Thanks/D1312 November Word Puzzle/D1321 Festivities My Acrylix Stamp sets by CTMH, Pearl Stickers by Recollection, Champagne Pearls by Kaiser Scrabpbook, Tuxedo Black Momento Ink, 1.5" circle punch, 2" Scallop punch and Copics - YG99 YG97 YR04 YR68 YR18 YR07 YR09.

I'll post December's page tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and have a very Merry Christmas!

Mel





No comments: