Thursday, December 1, 2011

August - 6"x6" calendars







Here are my August pages. I love the Greeting Farm images they sell. This one is Teacher Anya and works perfectly with this paper!

Here's what I used: Typeset paper and black/Desert Sand/Juniper cardstock by CTMH, Tuxedo Black ink by Momento, Versamark ink, Marcasite embossing powder by Stampendous, Black distressing ink by CTMH, Red Glitz by CTMH, Teacher Anya by Greeting Farm, White Signo Uniball, Classic Ovals Large Nestibilities by Spellbinders, C1418 In the Month of August My Acrylix stamp set by CTMH, Vineyard Berry Exclusive Inks by CTMH, 1" Circle punch, Say it With Pearls by Prima, foam tape and double sided adhesive from stash, and Copics - 0 E31 E30 BG34 BG49 R39 E13 E11 E33 E47 R59 G24 E00 E55 E02 E37 N1.

Only a few months left to go!

Stop by soon for September.

Thanks for stopping by!

Mel

1 comment:

Linda W. said...

WOW! That is just beautiful - you did such a gorgeous job on the layout and then the copic coloring is just fantastic! And that's my birthday month - I see it's on Tues. on 2012! hahahaha!