Thursday, November 10, 2011

My 2012 Calendars - Covers



Every year I want to make some Christmas gifts, but never follow thru. I either, start and never have the time to finish, or don't even start at all. This year, since I can't work, I've gotten off of my duff and not only started, but finished one Christmas gift project.


I made 2012 6"x6" calendars. Actually, I made 8 of them! I'm not saying who's getting them; it's a surprise!

Here is the first set of pics. It is of the front cover, inside back cover and outside back cover.

I'm going to post a new month's set of pages every couple of days.


The base is a My Creations Display Album by CTMH. On the front cover I used: Roxie paper by CTMH, Roxie My Stickease by CTMH, Cotton Candy and Fruit Punch Stickles.
On the inside back cover and outside back cover, I used: Roxie paper by CTMH and Hollyhock cardstock by CTMH.

Check back soon for January's pages.

Thanks for stopping by!

Mel

2 comments:

Linda W. said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous Mel! You should be very proud. Can't wait to see the months now. Beautiful paper!

Teresa said...

Ohhhh...beautiful Mel!! I better get to work also...running out of time, where does time go???
Hugs,T