Wednesday, November 16, 2011

February - 6"x6" Calendars

Here's my February pages. This is one of my husband's favorites. I love the pink, black and red pallette. Again, there is glitter glue, glitter embossing powder and bling! I'm telling you, I need a 12 step program.

Here is what I used: Sweetheart paper by CTMH, Tulip and Cotton Candy cardstock by CTMH, Black Distressing Ink by CTMH, Versamark, Marcasite embossing powder by Stampendous, Red Glitz by CTMH, Stardust Glitz by CTMH, Black Exclusive Ink by CTMH, D1269 Feb Word Puzzle and C1403 In the Month of Feb by CTMH, and Black and white Say It With Crystals by Prima.

Did I mention that all of the items that are used in these calendars are things I had on hand.... I didn't have to purchase anything but the bases!!!!

March will be posted on Friday.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mel





























No comments: