Saturday, March 17, 2012

More hugs....




In an effort to try in use up more of my stash of items, I printed up BAILEY HUGS from Hambo a bunch of times and colored this cutie the same for my challenge (see previous day's blog post) and the extra cards. I stopped short of coloring the dog collar and HUG bubble. Then I grabbed my bin of precut 4.25 x 5.5 cardstock (some embossed) and decided to do a pink/brown combo.


Items used:
Copics - R24 E95 E00 E30 E31 E35 E39 E43 RV10 RV23
Large Labels Nestibilities - Spellbinders
Strawberry and Cherry Ice Ice Stickles - Ranger
Victorian Velvet Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Pink Say It With Crystals - Prima Marketing
Embossing folder, cardstock, ribbon - unknown



This one I made using primarily reds and blacks with a hint of yellow. Love the colors together.


Items used:
Copics - R24 E95 E00 E30 E31 E35 E39 R27 E43 Y08
Red glitter glue Studio G - Hampton Art
Labels Eight Nestibilities - Spellbinders
All cardstock, patterned paper, diecuts, rhinestones, ribbon - unknown

This Bailey I colored to look like a Dalmatian. Here again I used all leftovers.

Items used:
Copics - R27 100 R29 E43
Red glitter glue Studio G - Hampton Art
Barn Door Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Ranger
Labels Eight Nestibilities - Spellbinders
Red rhinestones E Line - Prima Marketing
Black ribbon - CTMH
All cardstock and patterned paper - unknown

Well thanks for stopping by today and checking out the cards I made using leftovers! So far I've kept my "no buy" policy in tact since January 1st.

Have a great day!
Mel




No comments: