Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ellee from Hello Kitty!!!

Happy Birthday to my neice, Ellee!!! She's going to be five!! I can't believe it!

The theme for her party is going to be Hello Kitty. Great theme for a little girl!

Of course I had to make her a card. However, I don't have any Hello Kitty items. Went to Hobby Lobby and no luck. They only had party supplies. So I put my fingers to work and started searching the internet. I found an awesome website that has coloring pages for any kid theme you can think of - http://www.freecoloring.info/. Hope she likes it!!

Here's the details: Bazzil cardstock base, Birthday Extravaganza patterned paper by Paper Studio, Stardust Glitz by CTMH, Ribbon from my stash, Red Glitz by CTMH, Sparkle burst Brads by Karen Foster Design, White rhinestone strip from Paper Studio, Copics - RV06 R27 Y15 YG05 YR68. Card is 6"x6".



Here is the second card I made for my mom and dad to give to Ellee. Same items were used except no Brad Burst and I added a CTMH Happy Birthday sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!
Mel






2 comments:

Linda W. said...

These cards are darling Mel! And I've bookmarked that website also; what a maoney saver! Thanks again.

Diane said...

Super cute cards Mel!! I need to update my blog also....thanks for the inspiration!