Friday, July 22, 2011

A little birdie





A little birdie told me you were under the weather. This is the sentiment on my card. It fit me perfectly. I've been in the hospital for eight days and, even though I feel better, I am still very tired and sluggish. My poor body's been through a lot. This card isn't for a challenge. I just wanted to start using some of the stash I have in my scraproom. I used to belong to those monthly clubs that send you coordinating paper and embellishments. What's easier than that. Everything already matches and I figured I could knock out some cards.


I used an unknown (to me) image from my stash, Prima Haromony collection paper in Breeze, a Heidi Swapp mirror in little birds, ribbon from my stash and Prismacolors.



Thanks for stopping by!


Mel








No comments: